Lemon Ginger Yerba Mate has arrived!
For a limited time, LOOK is offering you a 2X1 deal!*
Yerba Mate is a traditional South American caffeine-rich infused drink, particularly in Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile and Southern Brazil.
It is made from dried leaves of an evergreen holly, Ilex paraguariensis, a native plant of South America. Yerba mate consumption is increasing in many parts of the world, not only because of its peculiar taste. It’s gaining in popularity because of the way it improves how people feel!
Yerba Mate Health Facts
Traditional medicinal used
- as a stimulant
- as an overall tonic and digestive aid
- as part of a weight loss regime
- as a general nerve tonic for pain and fatigue
- for allergies and sinusitis
- Yerba mate is well known for providing an energy boost that has been described as gentle, clean, and calm.
- Compared to the other most commonly used stimulants in the world — coffee, tea, kola nut, cocoa and guarana — yerba mate reportedly delivers the most balanced energy boost.
- Besides caffeine, yerba mate contains two related compounds, theobromine and thephylline. These three alkaloids work together to provide unique, mild stimulant effects, as they also do in green tea.
*Offer valid online from March 4rd to March 11th, 2017 only. Offer applies to Lemon Ginger Yerba Mate tea only.