Our Cherry Blossom Green has arrived!
Finally, spring has arrived and so have our Cherry Blossom Green Tea!
Our Cherry Blossom Green tea has a unique sweet and floral scent that appeals everyone! This blend is a special combination of Chao Qing Green tea, dried pineapple, rose petals and cherry, pineapple flavoring.
About Chao Qing Green Tea
- Green tea retains more antioxidants than black, oolong, or pu-erh.
- Green Tea increases fat burning and improves physical performance.
- Drinking green tea on a regular basis is associated with a reduced risk of stroke, according to a study published in the journal Stroke: Journal of the American Heart Association.
You can enjoy it one of two ways: warm or cold.
ICED TEA RECIPE
- In a saucepan, pour boiling water over tea; cover and steep 3 minutes.
- Remove tea from water.
- Stir in 2 cups cold water and sweetener, stirring until sweetener dissolves.
- Serve over ice or let tea come to room temperature then serve over ice.
Enjoy the warm spring air with one of our favorite spring tea picks!